Raising a child through adolescence can be a whirlwind of uncertainty with more than a few emotions. Middle school and high school are arguably the most important developmental time of your child’s life. Therapy can give your teenager the resources and insight they need to overcome challenges and thrive in their everyday lives. Our goal is to help your teen grow into a healthy adult who can better process their life experiences in the future.
Therapeutic Services For Adolescents
Therapy for adolescents can be beneficial for students in a variety of situations:
• Bullying or other negative social situations
• Relationship and life changes, such as parental divorce, relocating schools, and family dynamics
• Sexual experiences, including puberty, traumatic encounters, and questions about their sexual orientation
• Strong displays of emotional and mental stress, including moments of rage, depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts
• Addictions, including substance abuse